FREE ONLINE TOOLSBrowse Free Online Tools | Research - Develop - Design - Marketing - Analysis
Creating content from very specific keywords can oftentimes be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be when you have a tool like FAQ Fox. Successful content writers know that great content is content that is helpful, provides to people’s needs, and answers their questions.
That’s what makes FAQ Fox so useful, you simply enter the keywords, and it will scrape websites and gather questions based on those keywords that are the most relevant. Whether you’re in SEO or social media, you can use this tool to help you come up with ideas for great content that your audience will love.
- FAQ Fox puts information at your fingertips, so you can create content that has:
- The potential to go viral.
- High relevance to what people actually want to see.
- The capacity to generate higher revenue for your company.
- The information you need to inspect and alter the goals and direction of your company.
FAQ Fox is a completely free tool!
- FAQ Fox will firstly require you to enter a keyword.
- Then you’ll need to fill in the sites that you want it to scrape.
- Forums like Quora are highly recommended because people ask plenty of questions there.
- FAQ Fox will give you a list of questions based on that keyword.
- You’ll now have access to a long list of questions that you can get ideas from and generate engaging content on!